Friday, December 17, 2010

So a year and a half later and a lot has changed!

So the last post was really little Ethan learning how to walk? So things got busy...that was August. In September we learned we were pregnant with our second baby! Nolan was born in April and since then we've pretty much been surviving on coffee.
Having two Ball boys is wonderful. I don't know if I was just meant to be a mom, but these little guys light up my life every single day. I find so much joy in just being near them, watching them grow. It is amazing.
We have plans...big plans to travel, explore and to do lots of fun things together as our little family of 4. I really want to document these fun times, and I want to remember it well. That is why I ventured back here today. I am going to try and update more often. To share experiences of these days that are flying by! I hope you will join us and check in every so often!

No comments: