Here is my inspiration photo:
Now, this person is way crafty...with their fancy xacto cuts and perfectly straight lines. Part of my project was done while a 3 year old constantly asked why we were beaking crayons ON PURPOSE?! and the other half was just me getting angry at the xacto knife for not making perfectly even cuts and cutting my hand.
Either way, I think it turned out pretty darn good for a person with pretty much no artistic talent. I like to think stuff up, and I feel like I know a little bit about art when it comes to being behind the lens...glue on the other hand? Not really my thing.
For this project we used a box of crayons, a frame from IKEA, a piece of photo paper, and a hot glue gun. Total cost on this was about $6. I'm not going to say it was easy...but I think R is kinda hard. Once I figured out what I was doing though, it all started coming together. Here are my results...I hope I make my super crafty sister proud! ;)



1 comment:
Thats really cool Jamie I wish I was crafty!
Post a Comment