Thursday, May 26, 2011

A lovely little product review: Rainwater Botanicals Natural Sunscreen

Have I said how much I love Etsy? I love it. I have searched and searched in trying to find a natural sunblock for my kids that doesn't cost $20 for 3 oz. Why oh why must we pay more to keep our kids from wearing chemicals and unnatural, unneeded ingredients? I just don't understand. I think natural should be the norm. But hey, what do I know?
I came upon this lovely little shop on Etsy, and decided to try their sunscreen. First off, it smells amazing. It goes on easy, it's not at all hard to rub in like some are. We were out in the HOT southern sun in Tennessee and I lathered some on the boys. They didn't get a hint of color at all! I started to feel my feet getting hot, and normally end up with bright red feet and lines where my flip-flops sit. Awesome look by the way. I lathered some on my feet, and not a touch of color at all. This stuff works. It protects that chubby white baby skin, and it does it safely. I can't wait to order more when we run out. Oh yeah, the price is AFFORDABLE! Whoo hoo!

See the product HERE.

No comments: