Well since the last time I wrote was May, I guess you can tell it's summer in Michigan. Summer in Michigan just happens to be my favorite time of year to live here. There are SO many fun things to do, the lakes, the wineries, the campgrounds, farmers markets, oh I could go on and on.
A little update, We've just been enjoying the summer months as much as possible! We've had a few bonfires, played at Meijer Gardens, camped in Mackinaw City, and Pretty Lake, Pool parties at Grandma's house, Vacation Bible School, and lots more!
Ethan just turned three last month, and he's just as spunky as ever. He loves tractors, especially John Deere and anything that goes fast. :) He is currently taking a sports class at the YMCA every Thursday where he gets to learn a new sport every week. He loves it so far and hates when it ends each week!
Nolan is learning new things every day. While we are still working on asking nicely and not yelling (he's a screamer!) He is saying lots of new things. He loves anything cuddly, blankies, teddies, monkey, daddy. :) Pretty much anything that ends in -y.
I've really been enjoying trying to get healthier these days and have been working on my fitness a lot. Ian is kind enough to not pick on me too much when I'm trying out new Pilates moves. I've also been trying to incorporate cleaner eating. While we do indulge in some non-healthy treats every now and then, overall I think we are all eating a little better these days! I'm buying more organic products, and really reading labels to make sure we aren't taking in unnecessary junk! I'm going to try and start posting some healthier treats and recipes as I learn to make them!
Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment